Senior Business Development Manager
- Your main task is to drive Spyke Media’s growth and to develop further areas of operation as you identify potential customers and partners.
- You acquire new affiliate and ad networks as well as individual customers. You always keep an eye on the technical integration of these new customers and you are providing further support to the same.
- Adding to it, you analyze, control and report all of the relevant mobile activities using the most common industry KPIs. Keeping an eye on trends and developments in the mobile industry should be a self-evident task.
- You have successfully received a degree in business/economics with a focus on marketing or sales and you have already gathered a minimum of three years of working experience in that segment. Ideally you have gained experience in the online or mobile marketing industry.
- You have worked with international customers from different cultural backgrounds and your English is fluent whether it’s writing or speaking. You excel at negotiations and you know how to manage customer relations. Furthermore, you use your experience as a business developer in order to establish and develop the Spyke Media brand, e.g. by attending international industry events.
- Your mobile performance marketing know-how includes constructive work with common KPIs and analyzing tools (e.g. Google Analytics, HasOffers, adjust) and you enjoy working with figures and statistics.
We offer you a position in our company based in the heart of Cologne. You’ll be part of a great team that likes working and celebrating together with the management. We mix start-up culture with the experience of a grown company and an untamed willingness to succeed. Decisions are made quickly and the personal degree of freedom is vast, which makes a perfect environment for entrepreneurial personalities.
Are you interested?
If you’d like to apply to this position or if you have any questions Further Regarding your application, please contact us here: