Internship in Mobile Marketing (m/f)
- You are responsible for market analysis and market reporting while you’ll get to know all relevant 3KPIs of the mobile marketing industry.
- You will scan market trends and technology in order to drive Spyke Media’s product portfolio.
- Supporting our international team in campaign management for mobile apps is one of your main tasks.
- Special projects like preparation and follow-up processes of international events are likewise part of your job description.
- You have successfully completed the first semesters of your academic studies – ideally business administration, media management or something similar.
- Your mobile phone as well as apps are an integral part of your daily life. You know which apps are at the top of the app store rankings und you like to discover and try new trends of the mobile industry.
- Adding to it, you are good with numbers, you like to analyze data and you have fun working with Microsoft’s Excel. The other MS Office programs should not cause a problem for you as well.
- First experiences in online marketing as well as in dealing with typical KPIs and analyzing tools (e.g. Google Analytics, HasOffers, adjust) are a plus, but not essential.
We offer you a position in our company based in the heart of Cologne. You’ll be part of a great team that likes working and celebrating together with the management. We mix start-up culture with the experience of a grown company and an untamed willingness to succeed. Decisions are made quickly and the personal degree of freedom is vast, which makes a perfect environment for entrepreneurial personalities.
Are you interested?
If you’d like to apply to this position or if you have any further questions regarding your application, please contact us here: