Publisher Manager (m/f)
- You drive Spyke Media’s international growth by acquiring new publishers and managing their traffic.You support our partners in matching suitable offers with their mobile audience. Adding to it, you keep an eye on important KPIs and you use them to consult our publishers on their campaigns.
- You take responsibility in the strategic development of our affiliate program and our network. While doing so you offer our existing partners new possibilities in order to keep them satisfied on a long term basis.
- You will work closely with our Advertiser Managers who consult our international advertisers. With regards to this, you analyze which offer suits our publishers’ traffic sources. You will have an eye on trends and developments in the dynamic mobile marketing industry as well as on our competitors.
- You hold a degree in business/economics and have already gathered work experiences in similar positions in mobile or online marketing. Ideally, you have worked for another performance marketing agency or in other areas of affiliate marketing.
- You communicate well and enjoy talking to customers over the phone. It is easy for you to adjust to customers from different cultural backgrounds. Your English skills are excellent and you can handle complex issues through conversations. Ideally you are skilled in another common foreign language.
- You have a good understanding for the needs of our publishers and you consider yourself as a service provider to our customers. Thanks to outstanding analyzing skills you keep track of recent campaigns as well as the overall market developments. Your technical understanding and your interest in internet and mobile technology help you to support our customers with all of their issues.
- You work independently and you focus on long term objectives. Adding to it, you like being part of a team that enjoy working across sectors and enjoys sharing success.
- You have already gathered work experiences in similar positions in mobile or online marketing. Ideally, you have worked for another performance marketing agency or in other areas of affiliate marketing.
We offer you a position in our company based in the heart of Cologne. You’ll be part of a great team working and celebrating together did likes with the management. We mix startup culture with the experience of a company and grown to untamed willingness to succeed.Decisions Are Made Quickly and the personal degree of freedom is vast, Which makes a perfect environment for entrepreneurial personalities.
Are you interested?
If you’d like to apply to this position or if you have any further questions regarding your application, please contact us here: